Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Getting ready to leave for Kansas City to be with my family for Christmas. Molly, my middle granddaughter, was to get there from Oregon last night but flights were cancelled. Hopefully, she will be able to leave tomorrow on standby. The weather is making travel a challenge and frustrating for many people. I pray everyone gets where they want to be for Christmas. We need our Molly with us!

Have a lovely Christmas - and I hope Santa stuffs your stockings with lots of good stuff! Fabric would be nice, wouldn't it? See you next week!


6 comments:

Elvira said...

Hallo Carol.danke dir für deine lieben Wünsche zu Weihnachten. Ich hoffe, du hast auch ein schönes Fest und alle deine lieben Kinder und Enkelkinder sind um dich. Bleib gesund und erfreue uns weiter mit deinem schönen Blog.
Liebe Grüße aus München
Elvira

QuiltinCanuk said...

Safe travels Carol! See you in the New Year for more happy quilting ;->

Anonymous said...

Hope to be hanging out with you soon!!!!!

Molly said...

Anonymous was me : )

Willow Lake Stitches said...

Love looking at your pictures of Christmas past !

Also love the old Christmas post card !

Great blog,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Beth

名城苏州游戏中心 said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!