Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fedex Brought Batiks Today

Here are the batiks I ordered that were on sale at Hancock's. There are some really pretty ones and I'm sure they will mingle in nicely with the ones I have downstairs. Like I said, I really need more fabric! Isn't there just something about fabric that makes you feel good? The last two days I have just been really goofing off but figure that doesn't hurt a thing once in a while. I had one wrestling match balancing my checkbook this afternoon after the bank statement came. Good grief, Charlie Brown, I finally figured out what the problem was. Usually, I come out almost to the penny. For quite a long time now, I have been using my ATM credit/debit card more and not writing many checks. So I finally realized that one of the checks I had written had came through as an electronic check and was not listed under the checks returned. That made a huge difference. I was beginning to think my brain was really going but think it has some time left to function at least at an acceptable level. Anyway, I give myself an Attagirl, Carol button for finally figuring out the checkbook.

It has been snowing all day and last time I peeked out it had not quit. This is a real winter.
(Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Now that's a bunch of good looking batiks!

Angi Baker Creations said...

OOOOOO DROOL! Here I am trying to be good and not BUY BUY BUY and then I see these. SO TEMPTED! Good job on the check book! My husband is in charge of all things money. I can't be trusted. LOL

I am just DONE with this snow stuff. We move here from Indiana and get one of the worst winters Michigan can throw on us. Just nice if you ask me.

STAY WARM!