Saturday, January 24, 2009

This is for my Friend Elvira in Munich, Germany

Elvira and I read each other's blogs despite the fact that I can read no German. She is able to figure out what I say. I have a translating program that I can put the posts she puts up in German and translate them into English. She wanted me to post a picture of me in the jacket I made about three years ago. I knew I had one that one of the girls (I think it was Earlene) had taken at our quilt show that year so here I am then - a "few" pounds lighter and hair shorter. I can explain the thing on my head! Our shows were based on Pass the Tiara and we made tiaras and wore them at the show. I don't usually run around with a pointed little hat!! :-)

2 comments:

Elvira said...

Hallo Carol, das ist ja toll daß du gleich ein Foto gefunden hast. Vielen Dank. Ein hübsches Bild. Jetzt weiß ich wenigstens auch mit wem ich über so viele Kilometer und trotzdem so einfach über den Blog schreibe. Die Jacke ist wunderschön (und das Hütchen steht dir gut, lach)
Liebe Grüße
Elvira

Karen said...

You look wonderful in your jacket! And the thing on your head, makes you look like a princess! :)