Monday, February 16, 2009

Think I Found Out What Was Wrong

Here is February of the Tisket a Tasket BOM - still have to embroider the heart strings on the three little hearts and the birdies' beaks. January is ready to applique and will do that later. Want to get a project started to take to the Sit and Sew tomorrow. I have that lovely Christmas toile and plan to do some redwork blocks for a wallhanging. That way I don't have to take my machine and will still get something accomplished. If you haven't gone to a Sit and Sew and are able to get away, they are a great way to spend a day with some great company!

And I think I have found out what was wrong with my pictures not coming up on the blog. Think it was just a matter of pushing a wrong tab. Probably 99% of what I do know about the computer I learned by trial and error or just stumbled onto the way to do something. (Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty!

Angi Baker Creations said...

CUTE! You amaze me with how much you get done.