Sunday, March 15, 2009

One More on the Quilt Show

There were some lovely pieces featuring embroidery and here are some of them. Carol R. did a lovely little wallhanging with hand embroidered hearts.



Of course, this is not embroidery! But it is a lovely miniature quilt that is hung with the others and you can see from the next picture just how small it is. Beautiful, Barbara!


A wonderful Christmas wallhanging to cherish for all the years to come. I am not sure of the makers of these lovely pieces. I think they were made by Karen and Kathy - someone leave a comment and set the oldhag straight. I apologize! I have put a closeup of two of the blocks below. Aren't they pretty? Another piece with just precious blocks. I think these are all wonderful.
(Click to enlarge)

3 comments:

Debbie Badour said...

Carol,
Thanks for posting all of the great pictures of the show. I am in Florida and felt bad that I was missing the show, but you really captured the beauty of our members projects. It was great to see my playing card as one of the pictures. See you at guild in April.

Anonymous said...

Your wool quilt is so pretty. Thanks for
shareing all these great pictures.

Karen said...

What talent!