Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yearbook Yourself


When I was looking at Happy Zombie's blog (you can go there by clicking on the name in the list of some of my favorite sites), there was the cutest post that she had "yearbooked herself" on
http://yearbookyourself.com/. (Click on link to go there) I went there today and used the above picture on the right which is a year or so old and "yearbooked" myself. What fun! You just put your picture in the ones they provide and manipulate it to fit. There probably are too many pictures of me but it was like eating potato chips. When you have some time and want to have some giggles, give it a try. By the way, the picture on the left is my actual yearbook picture from the class of 1946.





Aw, shucks! I think I like me as a hippie!

3 comments:

barbara jean said...

Carol, what a great idea. My faves are the one with your little headband and the bouffaunt directly below that one. You had (and still do have) GREAT hair in these pictures...
Ahhhh, to be able to go back in time : )

Tozz said...

I Love all of them and especially the one of you a year ag or so ago. You look fabulous and I do like the two top ones most of all...but like you say they are fun to play with and I have bookmarked the site to have a play later. :)

Karen said...

How fun is that!