Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Done with "Wild Flowers"


It's all quilted and bound now and will be in the quilt show this weekend. I need to spritz it with water where I marked some of the quilting lines with the blue pen. Decided "Wild Flowers" was a good name for it. Today I printed out four labels for quilts going to our show and will sew them on this evening. Usually I like to do some cute ones but these are pretty plain. They get the job done, however. I plan to be spending all day helping out setting up our show then take pictures for the quilt blog. We always have such pretty quilts - a good group of quilters. (Click to enlarge)

5 comments:

Quilting Queen said...

Oh my...what a beautiful quilt. I love applique quilts and I love to applique. so many people are afraid of it or think it takes too much time. I feel the effort is worth it...just like that one...it IS a beauty.

Sue said...

That is so beautiful! Do you quilt by hand? By machine? Longarm? I am a curious girl :)

Leslie said...

Oh my, GORGEOUS!!!!!! Simply WONDERFUL!!!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous is right!!!! Wild Flowers is the perfect name. Be sure to take pictures at the show.

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, 'tis exquisite!