Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One More Word on Tisket A Tasket

While I was looking around on the internet this morning, I was on the blog of Anne Sutton, the lady who designed this quilt. What a surprise when I read the article and the comments. Makes me feel all "Aw Shucks"! Seriously, very nice words from the designer. And I also love the fact that it was recognized at our quilt show. Here's the link if you would like to read the post she did. http://bunnyhillblog.com/2010/05/04/a-tisket-a-tasket-quilt-show/

7 comments:

Chartreuse Moose said...

I love your "jazzy" colors!!! Very Nice!

Leslie said...

gosh Carol, they are all just wonderful, however I am loving your boarders, as always your colors are just wonderful. I saw this pattern offered for sale in a quilting magazine just yesterday when i was in Barnes and Nobles enjoying an iced coffee and browsing for free. That is ok isn't it? lol

Karen said...

A Blue Ribbon for Carol!!! How wonderful. It is an excellent quilt!

Jewels said...

Super cool Carol and well deserved - I love that quilt!Jewels

Momma Made This said...

Beautiful, Carol! Well done, and well-deserved praise. WOO HOO!

~ Ronda

Pokey said...

Well deserved, Carol, you have a great eye for color, and a talent with your needlecraft. You are an artist, my dear!!

Barb said...

Oh wow.....just love your block....and yes, you really are talented.