Friday, August 6, 2010

Fashion Friday, Part II

Thought you might to see what the little girl in the foregoing post looks like today - her Uncle Bill just sent me a picture taken this afternoon with his I Phone of Norah all ready to go to the wedding of her husband's younger sister in Kansas City. She looks stunning in her lovely black strapless knee length dress and very cute strappy heels. Her dress is accented with a beautiful necklace and I'll bet there are some earrings someplace under her pretty, long dark hair. She still has those sparkly dark eyes and pretty smile! (Click to enlarge)

9 comments:

Molly said...

Hot stuff!

Beth Niquette said...

What a lovely young woman! Alas, I've never been able to wear anything strapless. lol

Lee Prairie Designs said...

She is beautiful!! Dito on the strapless--but she sure can. Thanks for sharing! Carolyn

Sherry said...

Obviously the genetics in our family are strong..... She was beautiful as a little girl and is beautiful as a woman!

Norah said...

Bad angle -- I am not a body builder in real life!

Thanks for the wishes and star turn x 2!

Love you and see you this week!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I just happened upon your blog in a search for English paper piecing and I read your profile....but I don't believe you ...... I looked at your photo and I don't see an 81 year old nor do I see an old hag -- the fun part -- yes. You have a great blog, an obviously wonderful attitude and I will be visiting often!

You have a beautiful Norah as well!

Uncle Bill said...

Uncle Bill's iPhone seems to have added a few inches to Norah's upper arms, but her smile shines true! Next week will be a ball for sure!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am trying to make it more interesting and hope to start using photos more -- guess I will have to get busy actually DOING something so I can have something to take pictures of! I look forward to you visiting again!

joanne lendaro said...

She is a beauty....the dress is nice too.