Friday, October 29, 2010

Fashion Friday

 On this Friday before Halloween, I have chosen this scarey little creature as one of my subjects for Fashion Friday.  Who is this little thing- an animal, an alien - oh now, it is Hannah!  Looking frightening in her black tights, raggedy tunic and a really goofy mask, she is ready for the witching hour!  

 

I am an equal opportunity grandma and, even though this is not a Halloween picture, it is one that features a costume!!  And that is Wonder Woman!  Norah Lee was such a fan of hers and had these lovely Wonder Woman Underoos that she loved dearly.  So since I have put Molly and her pumpkins that she and Grandpa carved one October day in my header and Hannah in her scarey outfit for Fashion Friday, I must include this darling picture of Norah in her costume for Fashion Friday, also.  She is lovely in her dotted short pants and wonder woman shirt and very stylish white sandals.  And she has biceps!!  Happy Halloween, my sweetie pies!   xxxoooxxx  from Grandma      (Click to Enlarge)

4 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Oh my, Miss "Hanna" does look scarey and not at all like her beautiful picture on your side bar. And Miss "Norah Lee" what an adorable picture of her as "Wonder woman"! Miss "Molly" looks so cute with the bad and happy carved pumpkins on her side.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. All three of your granddaughters are beautiful and look sweet too! I am sure
they love their grandmother "Carol" as much and you love them!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Carolyn

Chartreuse Moose said...

Wonderful post...but the best by far is Molly & Friends on your header! Such a sweetheart...my idea of a real Halloween treat!

Norah said...

Happy Halloween, Grandma!!! Hope you get some good trick-or-treaters! Lacy will be wearing her Wonder Woman costume Sunday night in case we get some. :-)

Love you,
Norah
xxxxxxxxxx000000000000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Molly said...

Love the pictures, Gram! That picture of Hannah is pretty funny. Doug and I are excited to welcome our first Trick-or-Treaters to our porch. Happy Halloween!