Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Things This Morning

Here is what the green ladies look like now - I just wasn't happy with all the little spotty green hearts so I took all of them off.  She who sews rips!!   Much more comfortable with it now.  If you do enlarge it, you will see I haven't cleaned it up yet by getting all of the little green threads and glue residue off.  However, I think it can be fixed up without too much problem.

The second thing - my computer is running like a little rabbit now!  I called Charter and a fellow came out and got it downloading and hopping from one place to another just quick as a wink!  WOO HOO!!  I was getting pretty frustrated.  We do get so spoiled!  Now if the wind would just get to where it is going!!  
(Click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Janet said...

I love your green ladies. I liked the hearts, but you are right it looks much better without them. The ladies need to be the main focus. Such pretty colors--and I'm not a green fan.

Leslie said...

I think your Halloween header is just so sweet. The green ladies are wonderful and I cant wait to see what you boarder the wall hanging with. So pretty.

Karen said...

You must do what makes you happy Carol. I love it both ways! :)

Stray Stitches said...

The green ladies are beautiful. I like it both ways but you are the one who has to be happy with it. Lovely work!