Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Clutter

Two more of Sven's brothers started - the eyes are just lying there and at least one still has the staple in it from being on the card. 
Trying to figure out some stockings - and I think I have  finally decided how to decorate them.  I love the fabric I bought at Joann's that has the "snow storm" on it.  Most likely I will do some snowmen and  ladies.  The bed in the room where I sew is a catchall for things that I am using.  How nice it would be to have some more space for spreading things out, but I have managed this far so will just forge ahead. 
A couple of table runners ready for quilting.  Hope to get them done tomorrow so I can take them to our sewing day and work on binding them.  (Click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Bonny said...

I love the snowmen runners! You always choose such perfect fabric for your projects!

Quilting Queen said...

And it is the prettiest Christmas Clutter. I'm just hanging around the house waiting for my sewing room to have lights again...then, look out!!!!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love your "Christmas Clutter"!!!! The stockings are wonderful very festive and so are your table runners.

That thread box is great with all the colors collected together. I have to buy one of those for sure.

Hope you had fun with your sewing friends yesterday --- I am sure they loved your projects!!

Hugs, Carolyn

Karen said...

The snowmen are so fun! Maybe I will make a snowman or two this winter. Hope you get your binding done at sew day.