Monday, November 15, 2010

Second Time Around

I think I featured this little chamber pot that I have in my potty collection a couple of years ago.  However, the rulers have never been seen before!  Feldman's was an actual store in Chillicothe when I was growing up and this ruler was in Ray's mother's things, along with the little six inch Churngold ruler.
This is what is inside the little potty.  I bought it at an antique shop or show someplace and thought it was so funny.  Figured there are some of you that might remember this but others will not.  I do have good old chamber pots!!  (Click to enlarge)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That is funny, you know that I have a potty, and it is painted into a Halloween pumpkin. It holds my treats for the kids that come to the door for trick or treating. I am not sure that it is the right thing to do with it. lol It sure is cute though.

Vicki ♥ said...

That is one cute pottie :) I have not seen one that small. I love the rulers too and I too have a few old wooden rulers. I think they look fabulous. :) Thanks for showing us these fabulous things Carol :) hugs Vicki xx

Stray Stitches said...

I don't know about the eye staring up?!? - lol! What a great one to have in your collection.

Beth Niquette said...

Good morning, Carol! I have featured your star quilt on FAT Tuesday Artist Spotlight. I am so honored. ((hugs)) I hope you have a wonderful day!

You can find the spotlight at http://bethlniquetteart.blogspot.com

Gave a great day and happy FAT Tuesday! lol

Karen said...

Love the chamber pot Carol! Old rulers are great, I love using them.