Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kaleidoscopes

Oh, so pretty!  My kaleidoscope program is amazing and comes up with some awesome kaleidoscopes.  I am posting four that I just did and all from the same little block which is the January block of my Tisket a Tasket wallhanging I did last year. 
Just by moving the box around you come up with such wonderful variations.  There are dozens of shapes that you can use.

This one takes in one of the sashings that I used.

Isn't this a sweet one?  I could play for hours with this software but I had better get my old self busy and attempt to get something done.  How could a person ever be bored?  (Click to enlarge these beauties!)

5 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

How fun! You could make new designs for hours on end.

Leslie said...

You are so funny, and you certainly can keep yourself busy.

Kim said...

I know....do you just look at people when they say they are bored? "Really?" I always ask "how come?" Yes, I have never had that experience.....can't imagine I ever will :0).

Happy Sewing

Karen said...

That is fabulous and for sure, no time to be bored!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Your work is so beautiful. I am looking forward to the day when I begin to quilt. In the meantime, I love to see what you and others come up with. :>)