Saturday, March 19, 2011

Officially Spring

Finally - I've seen my first robin!  Have been on the lookout the past couple of weeks.  A little while ago, I was looking out the front window and saw something land on the railing of my little porch.  It's dusk and so didn't realize at first that it was a robin.  The distinctive little round tummy  made me take a second look and sure enough there it was.  It hopped down to the ground and started doing it's little robin hopping thing looking for yummy worms.  Spring is here. 

3 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

YEA!!!! Thanks for the neat picture. We are ready for spring!

Carolyn :)

Leslie said...

Great Picture! I am ready also, should I do a little dance too. lol This means I must put Sven away for a few months doesnt it. I will miss him, he is such a happy fellow.

Sue said...

I always am on the lookout come March for the robin too. We've been seeing them in the yard and to me, they are what signals that it's spring :D