Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kaleidoscopes

Here is a picture I took of a pretty bouquet I got one day - I adore the colors.  I put the vase of flowers on the floor and took a picture straight down.  One day I used this in my Kaleidoscope program -

and here are three very pretty kaleidoscopes that I came up with.  Fun stuff - you can make thousands of different beauties if you so desire.  Just thought you might like to see the lovely colors and shapes. Fun to fiddle with once in a while.  (Click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Jewels said...

These are gorgeous Carol - you do such a nice job - having a great time on vacation! J

Leslie said...

Don't you wish quilting and piecing were that simple. It sure would be a wonderful piece. It reminds me of Kaffee fabric. Did a little shopping at Park Bench when Elle had to run an errand in Midland this morning. Their fabrics are so bright and cheery there.

Nelly said...

What is the kalidascope programme you used? I never heard of one like this love what you did

Frieda Oxenham said...

Jewels pointed me in the direction of your blog and she was right: I love your kaleidoscopes, specially these colourful ones! So joyful.