Thursday, July 14, 2011

Check Out These Great Schlep Bags

Earlier this year, I made a cute schlep bag I found on Sentimental Stitches.  My friend, Leslie,  liked the pattern and has made these six gorgeous bags for all the girls at a family reunion which she and her family won't be able to attend this year.  Wouldn't you be thrilled to be gifted with one of these beauties?  The fabric she used is perfect and I just love the black handles and probably lining in most of them.  Beautiful job, Leslie! 

If you would like to check out Sentimental Stitches (lots of free stuff there) then click on the following link--
(Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

They were fun to make, I put gum and mentos in each bag. lol Elle's xray did not show a brake ( they are positive that it is a fracture) but it is in her cuboid bone in her foot and she will probably need an MRI. It really hurts to put walking pressure on it. She will heal though. I told her you were checking on her. :)

Karen said...

Fabulous bags!!!!