Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, Blogger Friends

Merry Christmas!  Blogging and being in contact with you is a bright spot in my life.   I have been blogging since 2008 and have been reading some of your blogs since then along with many more as time has progressed.   I love your comments and try to let you know that I, too, enjoy the stories and pictures you put up for all to enjoy.  I love the fact that we have a common thread between us - also common fabric - and we understand the excitement that comes from the process of quilting and creating beautiful and unique items.   I love being an old sew and sew with you all!  And I also know that there are those that read my blog that don't quilt - and I thank you for that. 

Have a lovely Christmas and a healthy, happy 2012.  God bless and take care.   See you next week.

Hugs, Funoldhag

2 comments:

Donna~~ said...

A VERY Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects and blog notes this past year!

Pokey said...

Merry Christmas, dear Miss Carol! I think the little elf must be getting an abundance of lovin' from you all right now.
I so enjoyed your Christmas poem, too, what an adventure just tryin' to cook up some cookies!
:-}pokey