Thursday, December 22, 2011

One of Santa's Little Elves


The first Christmas for this adorable little elf and he will soon be here with us.   Lots of love awaits him as we enjoy the wonder of this sweet little boy.  Aunt Hannah will see him for the very first time.  So sweet.    Of course, he will bring along his mommy and daddy and we are eagerly awaiting them, also.  It'a been a long time since there were little ones in the family.  A new generation has begun - and Henry is a perfect start in that department. 

5 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

what a CAW-U-teee...PUH-tootie!!!

I wish I had one of those kinds of elves coming to visit me! I LOVE to hold babies!! I could sit and hold one ALL day!

I do so admire you for all of yoru energy and fun that you "get into"!! How LUCKY I would feel if I am blessed to arrive at your age I'm 59) and still be able to enjoy life as you do!!

Maybe you have a Merry Holiday and wonderful new 2012!!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Jewels said...

Carol he looks just like one of those vintage knee hugging elves! What a sweetheart...have fun my friend with your family and talk to you soon. J

Leslie said...

Oh my lord he is so cute. How exciting to get him home to Grandma, great grandma and auntie for some lovin!! Have fun.

carol fun said...

oh my goodness - what an adorable little elf this guy is! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with him - Merry Christmas!

FeatherDuster said...

Awww...that is just plain CUTE!

Merry Christmas, Old Hag ;-)