Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Sweet Picture of Henry

An e-mail with this darling picture of Henry came from Norah yesterday and she said she just had to send it to me.  Henry's great grandfather (who would just love and adore this little boy) took lots of naps in his recliner over the years and this was the position he always  assumed.   I am sure in the albums I have more than one picture of him "resting his eyes" as he used to say.  So maybe that gene has passed on to this little doll!  I'm so looking forward to Christmas to see him again.
Working on a stocking for him for Christmas.  Here's a peek, but I'm hoping it's not too busy.   It might have been better if I chose a different applique.  We'll see.   I do like the strip piecing, though. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindo bebe parabens e bencaos

FeatherDuster said...

What a sweet sleeping baby :-)

Jewels said...

Oh what a cutie pie Carol - and how exciting it is his FIRST Christmas to...J

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Darling sweet baby! Grandpa for sure would share his recliner with Henry!

Your Santa is looking great!

Carolyn

Leslie said...

Oh my he is just soooo cute. I'll bet you can't wait to hold him again. A true family Christmas for you all, what a wonderful time of year.

Molly said...

I hope that Santa will get some eyes ; )

Linda said...

What a sweetheart! Lucky you!

Sue said...

He is a beautiful baby and I just love the peaceful look on his face. What a blessing from God.