Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Been A While Since I Posted...

...and just wanted to let you know the Funoldhag is dealing with an issue that requires me to be on a 50 foot plastic tube tethered to an oxygen machine.  I am feeling fine - probably better than a week ago - but am in the process of finding out what has been making me tired and shortwinded.   I have had incredible health in my 83 years and have been so very blessed with that and a wonderful family.  

My tube can get me to the basement to the washer and dryer - am I not lucky?   LOL!  Right now I have put some soup in the crockpot and will have some good meals from that.  My daughter,  Sherry, is taking good care of things for me.  I have an order for a portable tank that can be used for trips to the grocery store, etc.   

I really haven't been doing anything in the way of needlework (will get back to that) so for a picture in this post I probably can find one of my little great grandson, Henry. 

Here he is at 5 months!  And he's on his choo choo train quilt!  Will keep you posted!  So far, so good.

10 comments:

Sue said...

I really hope that your health will get back to normal and that you won't have to have the tank with you for long.


Your great-grandson is such a cutie. That smile of his says it all :)

Leslie said...

That' right so far so good. One step back, 3 forward, you "old Hag"! Opps, I meant you Fun old Hag! Bad me. lol

Jewels said...

Carol my friend we are all rootn for ya...just take your time and things will sort themselves out - I need to come over and see how far you REALLY can get with that tubing LOL - just don't trip on it. J

Anonymous said...

wishing you good health.
hope the machine doesnt slow
you down too much.

Karen said...

I had a funny feeling something was not right. Hope you are off the tube soon and back to normal. I don't know how long I can go without Funoldhag inspiration! :)

June said...

Yes indeed, all best wishes Carol for you to get back your good health.

Jackie Fellows said...

Wishing you better health soon...missed you at the meeting...Take care and feel better soon.
Jackie

carol fun said...

Carol - so sorry to hear you're having some health issues. Take time to take care of you. I'd love to pop a card in the mail to you - could you send me your address? Hugs -carol fun

Pokey said...

Oh, carol, thank you for sharing about this, I'll keep you in my prayers. I love that you can do so much, and your creative ways are such an inspiration. I'm sending a hug along, take good care of yourself, sweetie ~
:-}pokey

Janet said...

Oh, Carol, so sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I hope the oxygen is a temporary fix for you. Having our health is such a blessing. Take good care of yourself-so glad your daughter is watching over you. The grandson is a delights. Hugs!