Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three Down, Two to Go

Here is the little quilt with the green girls all quilted and bound.  It does need a label and so will the other ones.  I will have to have a label making day soon. 
The little folk art applique wallhanging is all done and being bound.   I will show both of these in our guild's quilt show the end of April.  Hoping I get the Mexican Star quilted in time, also.  It is sandwiched, pinned and ready to go. 

Here is the tabletopper on the table.  Looks like I need to put a new bouquet of posies in my pretty little pitcher.  I love that little thing - found it in an antique store in the KC area.   The last piece I am working is the little Snowball Star quilt and it is in the process of being quilted and coming along well.  Feels good to be getting some of those things finished.  Then I can start some more!!

5 comments:

Donna~~ said...

Congrats on THREE lovely finishes! (I love the folk art one--just sings my name--and I'm looking forward to seeing the snowball one all finished too!)

Leslie said...

Looking good!!! Elle loved the wool wall hangings that you loaned me. We looked them over and as always are amazed with your creativity and color arranging. Thank you!

Jewels said...

Your ladies look wonderful - look forward to seeing them in the Quilt Show! J

Pokey said...

I'm amazed at your progress, I've watched you building these and here they are at completion! You are truly an incredible talent! Your work is beautiful. I cannot name a favorite ~
:-}pokey

Karen said...

Well done Carol, I wish I was as clever as you. You're the best!