Sunday, August 5, 2012

For a Little Great Granddaughter on the Way

Here is a cute picture of my granddaughter, Molly, in Portland, who is expecting a little girl the end of November.  The little baby bump is growing very nicely.

I have been thinking and looking around for what I want to use in the baby quilt I am going to make for my second great grandchild.  Today I decided on the little animals that would go in the quilt and have printed out the ones that I will use for patterns.  Also, in the basement I have gathered up some fabric which I will add a few pieces to and I think then I will be good to go.

Here's a peek at some of the little guys that will inhabit the quilt peeking at you.  I think this one will be lots of fun to make just like making the train quilt for Henry. 

5 comments:

carol fun said...

Congratulations to you and your granddaughter -- she just glows! Love the animals -- too too cute! This will be another wonderful baby quilt. Have a great week!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Oh Carol, wonderful news...congratulations to you and your grandaughter. Love your next baby quilt project!

That picture of Master Henry is so special.

:) Carolyn

Jewels said...

Oh Carol can't wait to see it - looks VERY cute. J

Janet said...

These little animals are so cute. Love the picture of the new expected baby. Henry is such a cutie. Love his little face.

Karen said...

Can't wait to see more!!!