Saturday, September 29, 2012

Seeing Red

On my Pinterest board, I Love Red, I have this picture of waterdrops on red that is super pretty.  Decided to put it in my Kaleidoscope Kreator software and see what happened.  The following pretty kaleidoscopes happened!



Each time you make one little movement in the program, it changes the picture so dramatically.  I am sure there are lots of  ways to use the results of this program, but I just use it for the eye candy it produces.  Fun to spend a few minutes playing with it occasionally!  Looks like it is going to be a beautiful autumn weekend - enjoy!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Leif and I are up north and the colors on the trees are wonderful. I will try to get some pictures to share with you.

Karen said...

Beautiful, I love the last one!