Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some New Fabric

A few days ago, I ordered some Christmas fabric from Connecting Threads.  I have ordered from them for a long time now - more books than anything else.  A few years ago they started selling their own line of fabric for a really reasonable price of about $6.00 per yard.  Haven't ordered much fabric from them and was a little disappointed with some I ordered quite a long time ago.  I hesitated about ordering this - however, it came today and I am really pleased with it.  It has a nice soft feel and the colors are so much prettier than in the catalog or on the their website. 
I ordered a fat quarter sampler of the entire line and several yards of the white with the multicolored stars.  Also I sent for some half yards of some of the small print darker solids for binding, etc.   Thinking maybe tablerunners, wallhangings, etc.  Let's see if I carry it through!  Very pretty stuff!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty fabric! Can't wait to see what you make.

Pokey said...

They sure look nice. Connecting Threads prices are wonderful, I'm liking the last few pieces I ordered too ~
:-}pokey