Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Funoldhag!   Here are a few fun pictures that are appropos for this spooky day and evening.



Spooky quilted items for this day.   These are all on my Pinterest board for Halloween.

Two scarey pictures!
And the last one - a really scarey picture!! 

On a serious note,  I know the whole country is thinking of and praying for the millions of people who have been affected by the monster storm that devastated the east coast.   So hard to fathom the extent of loss - lives, homes, businesses - that has occurred.  God be with them all. 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love all of the fun scary photos and graphics. :)

Hope you enjoy a wonderful day. It's sunny and clear here, but cold.

Yes, it's so sad about the east coast, I just cried and cried last night when I watched the news reports. Unfortunately, it's part of living here on this earth, the good with the bad. I pray for them all.

Happy Halloween,
Linda

Leslie said...

Happy Halloween to you too my friend. Henry sure looks cute in his costume. Seeing him made me remember back to my young ones and the cute costumes that I made for them. Gosh good memories.

Queenie Believe said...

Boooooootiful!
Have a Happy Halloween!
Always, Queenie