I have been sewing practically all day and have finished the fourth border and I have drafted paper pieced blocks for the corners. Just did the four with my ruler and pen since they are too big to fit a piece of paper for the printer. Then I spent quite a bit of time cutting the pieces to use for the pattern. Paper piecing is so tricky - it needs pieces so much bigger than you might think from looking at the space to be filled. I was getting low on some of the fabrics, but finally found enough to do the job. One place on this block I didn't make it all the way to the edge of the seam allowance, but I think I can take care of that by the "fudging" I mentioned. Will wait until tomorrow to do the other three then I can press the borders, sew them on, and I will have the strippie quilt done. Want to get the blocks sewn together for the dresden plate hanging, too. But now it's time for a nice bath and some tv or kindle time! It's snowing again!