Friday, March 1, 2013

One Little Block

Working a bit on the little black and white piece that I want to do.  Have been looking for patterns to use - blocks will be six inches.  I have many, many nice applique patterns in all sizes and it is so cool to be able to scan and resize the bigger ones to use.  Only problem is, there are just too many choices!  That is the dilemna we are all faced with in this day and age - so many choices of everything!  It's so apparent at the grocery store - in the cereal aisle for one example.  Over the years I have picked out lots of wallpaper and always thought there should only be one book or maybe two.  We do have a lot of choices - confusing sometimes, but very nice.  I have already resized a couple of blocks - need 13 in all.   I love this little basket pattern. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love it too!

Sherry said...

OK! You are officially the Energizer Bunny!

lil red hen said...

This is my first visit to your blog,coming here because of the title, "Fun Old Hag". And then your age captured my attention because I'm not far behind. I also quilt. Your work is beautiful and it's obvious how much you enjoy the process of quilting. I'll be back to view more.