Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Swoon Quilt

Today when I went to to sit in on a paper piecing class that Linda, one of the girls in our guild, teaches, I was able to bring home the Swoon quilt that she quilted for me.  It is so beautiful - her work is wonderful. 
She programs the designs on her long arm - they are gorgeous.
Another section of the quilt. 
 The large center - needless to say, I am so very happy with the quilting she did on my quilt.  She has quilted two others for me and I love both of those, also.  Now I will get this bound and have it ready for our quilt show the end of this
month.  (Click to enlarge)

4 comments:

Pokey said...

How lovely, Carol. The quilting really accentuates the bold block and colors. Hope it does well at the show!
:-}pokey

Karen said...

Beautiful Carol. Linda did a wonderful job quilting it, it is going to be a show stopper!

Karen said...

A pretty and bright quilt. The quilting design shows up very well and is interesting.

Beth Niquette said...

Dear Friend--this is absolutely, incredibly beautiful. The colors and design just fill my eyes to the brim.