Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Up on the Wall



Here are some of the blocks and plates on the basement wall.  All of the side triangles are cut and now I have to decide on the centers. 


 
 Two different centers - the top one is a small piece I just bought at the Park Bench and the bottom I found in my stash.  Thought the top would be perfect, but looking at it on the wall--
I think it might be a little too bright.    Maybe I'll put a few more up and see if I can decide then. 
 
Quote of the Day:
 
 



5 comments:

Karen said...

The first center yellow is lovely, but I think I like the second one best.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love what you are doing. And I agree, I think the second one is best. Looking forward to seeing this quilt develop.

Leslie said...

I am going to love ,love, love this quilt. Lunch with the girls was fun yesterday, and today I am in traverse city with Leif while he goes to a seminar, I will shop. It i going to be hot here today.

Jewels said...

Wonderful Carol - LOVE the colours...

Beth Niquette said...

What beautiful quilts...they remind me of my darling Mumsie's new book A Stitch and a Prayer. It is a part of the Quilts of Love series and will be out in a year or so.

Mumsie would love what you do. I think you two would get along very well.