Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sherry in the Little Dress

In my prior post,  I posted a picture of two little dresses worn by my daughter when she was a baby.  I knew there was a picture someplace of her in that dress and, wonder of wonders, I found it.  She must have been somewhere in the vicinity of 10 or 11 months.  She was a little cutie pie, too, just like Annie and Henry. 

When I was copying pictures, I copied this one of my son, Bill, and thought it only fair that I post this one, too.  This cute little fellow will turn sixty years old in December.  Where does the time go? 

Still working on the snowball blocks and have all the corners sewn on now - 12 in a row and 12 rows which comes out 144 blocks finishing to six inches.  Will probably add a narrow border of some kind.  Starting to sew the blocks into rows.  I do so like the colors.
Supposed to get to 47 tonight!!!!!    And this is August?   I will gladly take that over heat and humidity, though.   Stay warm out there.

Quote for the Day --

No comments: