Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time for a Guardian?

 I am feeling like an absolute noodnik!!  Look what I sent to me  instead of to my son who just had outpatient surgery yesterday.   He is doing well!  I thought I would send him a little bouquet to add some cheer and color to his recuperation so yesterday I ordered a bouquet from Teleflora to be delivered to him today.   A little while ago, I looked out the window and there was a local floral truck out front--the fellow got out of the truck and came up my sidewalk with this lovely bouquet in his hands.  I could think of no occasion today that I would be receiving flowers.  Then I thought, they look like the ones sent to Bill.  Then it hit me - did I make an error on the order?

After answering the door and taking in the beautiful posies, I quickly pulled up the e-mail confirming my order.  OMG - there it was - billed to me, delivered to ME!  Of all the ordering I have done on the internet, how did I screw this one up so royally.  I called Bill and told him what happened - we both got a laugh out of it.  Maybe I am ready for the funny farm and don't realize it.  But we do all make mistakes from time to time.  I have therefore sent pictures so that Bill can see his pretty flowers and I will enjoy them for him.  
 
 
Wise Words--
My parachute wasn't open yesterday!!!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

LOL Carol - well maybe sub consciously you really wanted them - hope Bill has a good recovery...

annquilts2 said...

How funny! Beginning with "noodnik". Haven't heard that one. Made me giggle!

Donna~~ said...

Love it! Maybe you needed a pick me up? And maybe the laugh you and Bill had was even better than the flowers for his recovery! It sounds like something I would do! (I actually ordered some clothes that were sent to my sister by mistake since that was the last address I'd used. She would have kept them if she's been the right size)

Leslie said...

Oh man I have said it before and here it comes again, you are a crazy old hag. Lol. You just kill me, Elle and I are still laughing!!