Saturday, October 5, 2013

How the Little Girl Turned Out

Here's the little gal from the previous post all appliqued and very happy judging from the big grin on her face.  Loved doing this one and still have some embroidery to do before it is finished!  She will make her entire debut after her coming out at the guild meeting.  Am not sure whether it is this Tuesday night or whether it is in November.  If November, I am way ahead of myself for a change!   Enjoy your weekend.

And a thought for the day--


8 comments:

Jewels said...

Wow this is so cute Carol you are such a smarty pants fo figuring it out from a web download - you never cease to amaze me! Hugs J. PS love the great grand kids pics...

Lutka And Co. said...

Carol,
You are a very talented and creative lady! Your little gal turned out great!

LindaB said...

Your little appliqued gal is adorable, I'm anxious to see the finished project. I always look forward to your "thought for the day"

lil red hen said...

Precious!!

donna said...

Hi Carol I am new to your blog and love it. What a sweet face. I am so looking forward to seeing more.
Hugs
donna

Leslie said...

You are something else. You have will and you always find a way...

Maria said...

Very cute, Carol :-)

Karen said...

Oh Carol, so cute! You are one creative lady.