Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Little Pink Dress

A little earlier, the crickets in my phone called me and I found two pictures of little Lauren.  This is one of them.    It is her first month birthday and her mommy dressed her in the ruffly, sweet little dress that I bought for Norah the day she was born.  I have written about it and shown pictures before.  I think all three of my granddaughters wore it and also many dollies!   There is a post about sending it to Molly just before Annie was born and also a picture of Hannah in the dress.  So here is Lauren Carol wearing the little pink confection that has stood up well over 36+years.  She is adorable.

Here is my darling little baby girl, Lauren's grandma, in her fluffy pink outfit when she was 8 weeks old.   Where did the years go?   

3 comments:

annquilts2 said...

Awww! Thanks for making me smile today!

lil red hen said...

So sweet!! She looks like a baby doll.

Jewels said...

Very sweet Carol...