Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A New Month

It's here - after a long, cold winter!   Doesn't look springy yet here in Michigan, but I finally saw a robin the other day so that means it is officially here for me.  I know others spotted them much earlier and I am glad I finally did see the harbinger of the spring season.    

I have nothing quilty new to show you this April Fool's Day and can think of no trick to pull.  However, I was looking through one of my Pinterest boards where I have some absolutely beautiful pictures!   It is called Reflections. 
 What could be cuter than this little sweetie connecting with herself  in a mirror?
 The photographers have such an eye for spotting gorgeous shots.
Amazing.
This is one of the very first things I pinned.  I love this photo!  Look at the feathers and perfect reflection.
Welcome spring!!  Who can resist a puddle! 

If you enjoyed these, click on my Pinterest icon at the top of the sidebar and go look at the rest of the wonderful, gorgeous pics I have pinned.  I think you will enjoy them!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Thanks for sharing Carol - I think Spring is finally here (I hope)...J