Friday, May 23, 2014

A Short Double Feature

It's been quite a while since I have posted about my absolutely adorable little great grandbabies!  Thought you might enjoy a couple of very short little videos featuring the above little cuties - Lauren and Henry, brother and sister, and Annie, their little cousin.

video
The first film stars Annie on her front porch.  Not much going on there but just her peeking under the railing and looking for goldfish in her bag - but she is soooo cute when she does it!!

video
The second feature stars big brother, Henry, holding little sister, Lauren, and the whole family seems to be having a howling contest.  Wolves?  Coyotes?  I am not sure which.  It is entertaining, though, and plenty of cuteness in this one, too.

Hope you enjoyed the show - probably didn't even have enough time to eat much popcorn!  I had one heck of a time getting the pictures up!!!!   Hope I can remember how I finally did it!


2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

What darling kiddos you have! lol They are such sweet little ones. Thank you for dropping by. It is always fun to see your name. I feel all warm and happy! ((hugs))

Jewels said...

LOL Mr Darcy starting howling along with Henry! Very sweet Carol :) See you on Monday....