Monday, May 5, 2014

More Scrappy Flowers



It's like eating potato chips!!  Can't stop picking out the fabric for the flowers.   I really must stop and get ready to go to the grocery store as the cupboard is getting bare.  The bottom left flower will probably get new leaves as they are pretty spotty.  Might be okay if I went around them in the darker green - which I plan to do.  No big problem in retracing the two leaves and cutting two more, however.   I have also decided that it will be 3 x 3 blocks plus a narrow sashing and a wider one around the outside.   That would make it in the neighborhood of 36 x 40 which is a nice size wall hanging. 

6 comments:

Jewels said...

So did you get to the grocery store to pick up potato chips Carol LOL you crack me up....love your flowers !

Leslie said...

How true your little quote is... so I guess I am a quilter.

Karen said...

Very nice Carol!

marlu said...

I really like your flowers!

journeying said...

LOVE your flowers!
Were you able to buy just this part of the pattern? I love her stuff, but it's outside the limits of my pocketbook!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Just beautiful Carol!! Love your work...