The blocks are all sewn and sewn in rows waiting to be joined row to row. Probably would have had this accomplished this afternoon except for the fact that the electricity went off after some rather heavy rain! Don't you just hate it when that happens? You are pretty well out of business with everything you do since most of it requires the power. Back in the old days, a treadle could run any time you wanted - electricity or not. You can't go on line, watch Netflix, etc., etc. So I spent some time cleaning out some drawers which
actually was a good thing. Then I had a really good nap! The power came back on a little bit after I woke up - so it wasn't a bad day at all. Now the sun is shining brightly and I think it's pretty warm out there, but it certainly looks nice.
Here is the top left corner of my quilt - you can see the swirly white on white patterned fabric that I got at the Park Bench yesterday. I think it's going to be a good addition to the piece.
A few more rows laid out on the bed. just the first two are joined. The ones in the middle part are really, really long so it will be lots and lots of sewing. I cut the setting blocks extra big and will leave maybe 3/4 to 1 inch of the white past the points. Binding will be the white.
And I also got all the stuff that I had scattered all over the basement put away! In some of the rubble, I found my circle template that I have had for probably 30 years!! Missing objects usually do turn up. I did accomplish a little more than usual today.