Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas from Funoldhag

I have just returned from my daughter's after spending this Christmas Eve with her and her husband and my youngest granddaughter and her boyfriend who are here from Portland, Oregon, for Christmas.  Weatherwise, this has been the dreariest Christmas Eve I can remember in a long time, but that does not dampen the feelings of the special time.  When I left to come home it was snowing - huge flakes almost like small snowballs!!  I think it has slowed down some now but we do now have some snow for Christmas.   I will go back to their house in the morning and enjoy the day.  We will facetime with the families in Denver and Portland and watch the little ones open the gifts from us. Hooray for technology!!!!!

I haven't posted for a while but will be back at it after the holiday.   By the way, I have my sewing machine back and am so happy about that.  Haven't used it much yet but will soon.   It is purring like a little kitten.

I send you my wishes for you and yours to have a warm and happy Christmas and hope the upcoming new year will be full of good things for you.  Hope Santa stuffs yards and yards of beautiful fabric in your stockings!!!!!!

No comments: