Saturday, December 13, 2014

More of My Favorite Fabric

Isn't this yummy?  I absolutely love this piece.  Every once in a while, I order some quarter yards of my favorite fabrics from Glorious Color.  They have them all and will cut 1/4 yards which some of the online shops don't.   With applique and also some scrappy quilts you don't need much.  They are also very quick and what fun it is to get the package in the mail and see all the gorgeous little chunks of color!

I didn't have much green or yellow so found what I could of that.   Most of the patterns come in quite a few colorways and it's amazing how my eye usually goes to one or two of them.  There are several other designers other than Kaffe Fassett.  I really like the ones by I think it  is Brandon Mobley - but I'm not sure I have his name right.   There are a couple of women designers and two men beside Kaffe.  Quite beautiful stuff.























Here is the rest of the order.  There are some beauties in that pile also.  Not sure what I am going to do with them other than just soak in the gorgeous color but I will come up with something after the holidays.  It's pretty safe ordering because you pretty much know what the fabric is and how beautiful the colors are.  Sometimes there is a piece that isn't that great, but it still works right in.  Love, love, love this stuff!!!















A Thought for Today

No comments: