Saturday, January 17, 2015

Here I am

No pictures today but will let you know I am still around and hoping to be home in a couple of weeks or earlier. Got sidetracked after Christmas with my copd  and was in hospital a week.  Now getting therapy and rehab and getting really good feedback on progress. Believe me I,m working hard and will do this.   Have a brand new iPad and trying to get it figured out. We will see if this makes it on to my blog.   cannot say enough about my sherry and her Barclay.  My son and wife will be here later. Families are so scattered as almost all of you know.  Fourth little great grand baby due February 9in Portland.    Will be able to FaceTime great with this gadget.  So all is well and progressing.  If this works will do another tomorrow.   Funoldhag

No comments: